Clinical research is conducted with patients nationally and internationally in a wide variety of areas, including:
- Mechanisms of human disease
- Therapeutic interventions
- Clinical trials
- Development of new technologies
- Epidemiologic and behavioral studies
- Outcomes research and health services research
We have participated in clinical research trials since 1995 in areas ranging from osteoporosis, endometriosis, HPV, uterine fibroids, urinary incontinence, postoperative adhesion prevention, and many others.
Currently we offer our patients participation in the following clinical trials:
- Uterine Fibroids
- Heavy menstrual periods
Contact us at 817-923-5559 for information.